Monday, January 16, 2012

Writers and Illustrators and Dinosaurs: Sarah Blake Johnson

Sarah Blake Johnson holds an MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults from the Vermont College of Fine Arts.  A writer and photographer, she currently lives in Frankfurt, Germany, where the above picture was taken.

She has lived in Brazil, China, and in many places in the United States.  Her blog, Explorations, offers glimpses into her world. Another view of the stegosaur above is shown below, along with one of the world's smallest libraries.

2 comments:

Brenda Sills said...

What a great post! I loved hearing about Sarah and one of the world's smallest libraries. Thanks!
And I'm so happy I found your website/blog. I looked you up since you're participating in the WIFYR conference in Utah this summer. I can't wait to go!
I love the feel of your blog - it's professional at the same time as being upbeat and enjoyable to read. Super!

Greg Leitich Smith said...

Many thanks! Looking forward to WIFYR!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...