Monday, February 12, 2007

Thanks, Bloggers

by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Thanks so much to all the children's and young adult literature bloggers who've passed on the word that I'm guest blogging here for a while.

Cheers to: Chris Barton; Kellye Carter Crocker; Jody Feldman; Debbi Michiko Florence; Varian Johnson; Jo Knowles; Uma Krishnaswami; Carolyn Lehman; David Lubar; Kerry Madden; Mary E. Pearson; Laura Ruby; Tanya Lee Stone; Anastasia Suen; Don Tate; Kim Winters; Sara Zarr.

I especially appreciated what Jo said about my upcoming novel, Tantalize (Candlewick, 2007): "...a must read!!! (But wear a turtleneck and drink white wine when you read it)."

Please continue to pass on the word and remind LJ folks that they can subscribe to GregLSBlog in LJ syndication.

Thanks, too, to Varian Johnson for recommending my interview with Sara Zarr, to Chris Barton for recommending my interview with Lola M. Schaefer, and to Nada for highlighting my interview with Elizabeth Garton Scanlon.

Finally, a big thanks to Greg for letting me hang out here for a while!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...