Tuesday, February 13, 2007

News, Links, and Thanks

by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Picture Books: Plan, Polish, and Publish by Dori Chaconas. Read interviews with Dori on On A Wintry Morning (Viking, 2000) and One Little Mouse (Viking, 2002) from my web site.

Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast #6: Kelly Herold at Big A little a: an interview with one of my favorite bloggers.

Thanks to the ever more bloggers who've announced today's release of Tantalize (Candlewick, 2007) and let the masses know I'm guest blogging here. Cheers to Book Moot, Laura Bowers; Julia Durango; Alex Flinn; Carrie Jones; Cynthia Lord; Liz Garton Scanlon; Laurie Stolarz; Three Silly Chicks, Lara Zeises.

Of Tantalize, Laura raves: "Cynthia's writing is terrific–-just when I thought I had things figured out, she threw in some twists. I'm hoping there's a sequel in Cynthia's future because I'm betting readers will be thirsty for more!"

Carrie chimes in: "Basically, vampire lore and modern day pizazz combine to make this a masterfully done thriller. It's pretty darn neat."

Thanks also to Liz for highlighting yesterday's interview with Marian Hale.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...